Saturday, September 5, 2009

Opinion on chobits. bad or good?

i recently finished watching the anime show chobits, and i personally found the ending to be a bit boring. i was hoping it would suddenly get really exciting but it didn't. does anyone feel the same way? or differently? im just curious to know?


It's ok. I sort of agree with you, the ending was kind of retarded but I liked the anime though. One thing that really bugs me about the ending is the fact that the japanese writers love to bring up the same usual names into animes like they did with "Freiya." I mean it was completely unneccessary for them bring up another side of Chi. If she was really Bi-polar, there still isn't any need to bring up a random name.

I've only read the manga, but the manga is really good. I like how it kind of continued off of Angelic Layer.

I liked it the ending just made me cry.

Not my cup of tea, but the daughter likes it

it's god but it could've been better;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner