I have just finished another anime and I really want another GREAT romantic comedy anime. Here is a list of some I have already watched.

Lovely Complex

Ouran High School Host Club

Fruits Basket

Special A

xxxHolic

Uta Kata

Tokyo Mew Mew

Sailor Moon

Chobits

I don't want any Naruto or anything like that. Thank you!


*****Itazura Na Kiss

*****Special A

*****Cardcaptors

*****Shugo Chara

***Gakuen Alice

****Peach Girl

****Absolute Boyfriend

***Marmalade Boy

*****Kaikan Phrase

****Paradise Kiss

***Clannad

***La Corda D'oro

***Full Moon O Sagashite

**Kare Kano

****Vampire Guilty

***Love Hina

***W Juliet

***Oh my Goddess

**DN Angel

**The Ugly and the Beautiful World

**Ranma 1/2

***Fushigi Yuugi

***Pretear

****Earl Fairy

***Midori no Hibi

***Ayashi No Ceres

**Boys Be

***Nodame Cantabile

***Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

*****Happy Hustle High

****Tokyo Crazy Paradise

***Kare First Love

*****Love Monster

******Desire Climax

*****Mermaid Melody

*****Kodocha

***Hana Yori Dango [Boys over Flowers]

***Beauty is the Beast

~I rated them by my opinions

More stars the BETTER :P

Skip Beat has always been my number one.The Story is that Kyoko Mogami lived solely for her childhood friend Shotaro "Sho" Fuwa. She follows Sho to Tokyo to so he may realize his dream of becoming a famous singer. But when his dream is realized, Kyoko accidentally learns the truth behind his actions of bringing her with him: He was using her as way to help pave his way to showbiz.Shocked and enraged, Kyoko vows revenge against him by beating him at showbiz. She joins LME, the agency where Ren Tsuruga--Sho's rival and the number 1 actor of LME--works at in the hopes of realizing her dream of revenge and destroying Shotaro's pride.I love it!!!

His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano) was pretty good, though some of the episodes show bits of the manga instead of the anime, sense funding apparently ran out.

It's very funny, though not as great as Lovely Complex in my opinion.

I'd also recommend Peach Girl, maybe even more so, which I just finished myself. Some of it can be frustrating, especially the "villain" of the show, but overall a great story, and beautiful artwork. :)

Right now I'm struggling my way through Marmalade Boy, which thus far has been fairly painful but strangely addicting. Artwork is not so great sense it's an older one, and I can't stand the english voices (have a hard time getting it in Japanese), but eh... if all else fails you can give that one a shot too.

I love Vampire Knight! I like a mixure of vampires and love, drama, and fantasy and you'll love it!

Eureka is good a boy falls in love with a girl and theres some problems along the way. Plus shes an alien of some sort.

RomeoXJuliet, of course.

go to www.mangafox.com and that should also help

skip beat

sainkoku monogatari

the wallflower

Tsubasa it links in with xxxHolic.

itazura na kiss (i LOVED this!)

school rumble

fate , last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner