I've been watching the show Chobits and enjoy it very much, the only problem is if i want to buy a disk set i have to know what the rating is and if i'll be allowed to buy it...anyone know what this show would be rated and why exactly?


Someone just asked a question kind of like this...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar5nikvjwojSX0uMkqd8ZRnPxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080310151437AAV7wrP

It's 16 +. The link explains why it is rated that, i.e. nudity, etc.

EDIT: I see how it is, Darth Raider! XD

The rating means how old are you, 'cause Chobits for Older Teen, or 16+.

Say that you're 16, with an ID card in case he asked for it.

Here are the reasons:

=> There are a lot of curses, including b**ch, etc.

=> There are some nudity, but only the breasts that make Chobits for Older Teen.

=> There's also touching private part..... lol

Erm........ That's about it......... =)

o its +16

shh... though just say its

+12

haha if your 16 then w/e

but yea it hsa sexual nudity and all that crap

I doubt it's rated a lot of anime Dvd's are unrated but if I had to make the call I would have to say either PG13 or TV14.

Edit: Hmm now that I think of it though I didn't see that many episodes and I just remember where Chi's switch was located yup 16 and up for sure.

i would say for young adults cuz it has a little echhi content lol..

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner