Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chobits Box set Geneon release question?

I want to purchase Chobits(The entire series) 1-26

I have seen several sites but they look suspicious.According to ANN the only box set(which comes with 7 DVDs) is basically out of stock everywhere and costs $80-100.And then when I Google "chobits box set" it spits out seemingly cheap $30 "box sets".Are these for real?It doesn't look legit.Where can I get an authentic + reasonably priced one?


Good on you for trying to avoid bootlegs. Lots of people don't. :-)

I don't know where you can get a full box set, but you can get two $25 box sets (legitimate, put out by Geneon) here:

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/THoRa9S9LqWp2Ni1S3/browse/item/65083/4/0/0

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/THoRa9S9LqWp2Ni1S3/browse/item/65084/4/0/0

They've also got all of the DVDs for $7 each if you browse the site, as well as soundtracks for $4 each.

RightStuf is about as legitimate as they come; they never sell bootlegs, only licensed anime. They also license anime in the US under the name "Nozomi Entertainment." I've ordered there before and had no problems.

I can see what you mean...

I looked around for a bit and couldn't find a box set that was priced reasonably and in stock...

but this place:

http://depot.com/DVD-404276-B00018U5XS-Chobits_Chat_Room_Vol_7.html

sells them induvidually, which is what I would do considering I can't anything...

the the price is questionable but the ratings seem okay and there's a good amount of positive responce...

good luck ^_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner