I honestly liked the anime better because it had less hentai, but the anime was less detailed in illustration compared to the manga.

What do you guys think?


Definitely the manga more. The anime twisted the original work a bit too much for me.

I think the anime is very cute and exciting!! But i have never read the manga before. I still enjoy watching the anime though and the characters are very cute!

Manga!

Definitely!

Manga

I read it first. I was surprised about the nudity thing. (I was 12 when I read it.)

It was a happier ending. I liked it.

I definitely liked the manga more.

Chi's voice was so high pitched and airy in the anime it got on my nerves.

Plus CLAMP's art is just amazing.

i love the manga version. but the anime version is good too. :)

Anime!

Yukie not into hentai at all.

I liked the anime the best. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner