There's this song in the origonal japense anime of Chobits that plays when chii is usally about to kick butt. It plays when she stomps the boss in the video game episode and it plays when she blows out windows when creeps try to touch her jollies. It's a real nice techno-ie sounding soung and for the life of me I 've looked and looked and I can't find the name because I want to get it. If anybody knows the name of this song please please tell me!


you can find it in the link below. look under songs with the "bgm" type music. download them until you find the song you're looking for. any song with OP is an opening song and ED is ending. the blank ones i believe are from a CD released.

oh, and you have to login to the site to download.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner