He dropped something that looked like a CD to me in the anime (I didn't finish the manga yet) when he found Chii. What happened to it?


It's just gone after that. It's probably been crushed, thrown away or broken beyond repair. In the eighth manga, they tell you that it does indeed have all of Chii's memories (page twenty-four to be exact).

i dont remember it being important

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's to add to the mystery. To get viewers/readers straight away to believe that she simply doesn't have any software or anything, which perhaps make the fact that she learns more surprising.

Just a guess though, it really doesn't seem to come into the story. :oP

??????????????????

Never seen Chobits or read it. All I know are pieces of info. about it but sadly, not enough to answer your question. T__T I just need pts so I answered this question.. heh.

?

Its her OS, it makes her funtion properly, so she will know how to do somethings, it does have her memories i think,l but they are locked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner