i really liked the show chobits and yes im a guy and not a perv/gay but it was a pretty good story

but i saw the last episode and i felt it could have had more to it at least a few more episodes based on what would happen after Hideki and Chii admit their love.


Well, I guess it was becuase the manga for Chobits stopped coming out because CLAMP had to move on to the next series of manga they were going to write.

I read Chobits, but I never knew it had an anime show as well, is is in english, chinese, or japanese?

Thanks for 2 points.

They couldn't get a whole second season without making it fanservice crap. Maybe an OVA showing how they live a couple of years in the future, but not a whole season.

I wish they created a future episode for every romance anime showing the future. It annoys me how they always seem to end like this. I want a future Toradora OVA sooo bad... One showing the wedding and one with Taiga getting preggos/having a kid would be neat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner