Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chobits ^_^?

have you seen chobits? If so tell me how you liked it. i seen it and i thought it was one of the most amazing animes i have ever seen. who was your favorite character? What was your favorite episode/ Manga?

one question i have also: One of my friends told me they really do have Persicoms in Japan. Do they???

thanks you for taking time into answering my question for me. ^_^


I have Chobits on dvd. I really like it, and my boyfriend loves it (though he will deny it to the end of time).

My favorite character is Shinbo and Sumomo. They have a talking figure of her at a store near me, but they only have the display model. They keep saying they'll get more in but the haven't yet.

Favorite episode is a tough one, proabbly the bath episode or the one where Chii goes to buy underwear.

I love, love, love the manga. Like every other Clamp work, I adore the manga, I love the anime, but it's no where near as good as the manga.

They are creating robots to help the elderly and sick. Supposedly they will look exactly like humans, but it still seems a long way off.

Thank you for asking the questions ^_^

i saw Chobits and i really liked it(i still like it)...

favoirite character...hmm...i think sumomo cuz' she is so adorable and hyperactive^_^

favorite episode..when Chi goes to buy underwear..a body in garbage >.<

They don't have real persicoms, but they have these little keychain things that look like em' ^_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner