It said that "Chii" means some sort of swearword in Japanese.

What does it mean?


Lol, well, from watching an anime called "Chi's sweet home", I can tell you that "Chi" means 'Wee' as in 'pee'.

But that's with one 'I'...

I cannot say what our dear little chobits friend's name mean...

Sowwy. TT^TT *runs away*

it's her name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_(Chobits)

It's just her name, I guess. Sounds cute when repeated several times. Chii? Chii?

I don't think it is any type of cuss word.

Chii kept saying *Chii* over and over,and the name just stuck.

Chii is basically the Main girl's name.

I think Chii means position

I'm not sure if it is a swear word but I doubt it

Hia

I think that Chi is just a name.. doesn't mean anything

xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chobits Template Design By: SkinCorner